Full Band Clinics
- Group music arranging: Collaborate with other musicians to create unique arrangements as a team. Discuss creative arranging techniques like genre-bending, reharmonization and getting creative with rhythms.
- Flute: Flute technique. All levels. Music and non music majors. Bring your instrument.
- Voice: Vocal technique.
- Jazz Upright and Electric Bass: All levels. Group or private. Bring your instrument/amp.
- Improvisation: All instruments. Bring your instrument.
- Hand drumming: basic hand drumming technique. Learn the basics of playing world hand percussion. Some drums provided.
- Jazz guitar: All levels. Group or private. Bring your instrument/amp.
- Classical guitar: Beginning and Intermediate technique. Music majors and non music majors welcome. Bring your instrument.
- The Entertainer: For self accompanying entertainers. Soloists and groups welcome. Learn to engage your audience. Create a unique set that people will remember.